CrashPlan has been zapping individuals hard drive space on their systems. Below you will find the solution.
- Open the Code42 app.
- If necessary, sign in to your account.
Open Code42 Commands using one of the following methods:
- Version 8.6 and later: Double-click the Code42 logo in the upper-left corner.
- All versions: Enter the keyboard shortcut for your operating system:
- Windows: Ctrl+Shift+C
- Mac: Option+Command+C
- Linux: Ctrl+Shift+C
- Enter the following command and press Enter:
The Code42 app closes.
- Open the Code42 app and sign in. The cache is rebuilt after signing in.