Welcome to the UW Drupal wiki!
Immediately following Web Council in Odegaard 220 the first Thursday of every month, 10:30 to 11:30 (unless otherwise noted).
2016 schedule: Feb. 4, March 3 (CSE 305), April 7, May 5, June 2, July 7, Aug 4, Sept 1, (tentative dates, pending confirmation of web council: Oct. 6, Nov. 3, Dec. 8)
Coworking / Networking
UW IT TechConnect Conference - We'll have a table representing our group at the communities of practice showcase and networking session in the afternoon. 3:00-4:30pm March 24 in the HUB.
This is a great place to discuss specific questions and problems, and make progress on collaborative projects!
Coworking: We'd like to revive informal, monthly coworking sessions. Let Dan or Heather know if you'd like to organize this.
Last networking session: Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 4:00pm, Big Time Brewery & Alehouse
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list (join here)
- UW community-maintained themes and modules
- Seattle Drupal User Group (SeaDug) http://groups.drupal.org/seattle
- #drupal-seattle on IRC (freenode network)
- IT Connect page for installing Drupal in the UW shared hosting environment
- Sign up for Drupal security announcements
Drupal at UW Survey
Preliminary Survey Results (PDF)
Responses (login required)
Presentations can cover anything from a problem needing solving to knowledge-sharing about a theme, module, or technique. The idea is just to focus on something and give our discussion a little structure.
May 5, 2016:
- Topic: Views Module
Bring any or all of the following to the meeting:
- Example of a view that you’re really proud of.
- Example of a view that you’re struggling with or an unsolved views-related problem.
- Favorite Views helper or utility modules.
- Any Views-related questions.
- Roundtable on Drupal and Git Best Practices - Nancy Eckert, Jeana Vogt, plus more. Want to sit on the panel? Email email@example.com
- Suggest a topic on Presentation Topics or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer! Demo your latest site or tell us about your favorite module
- Paragraphs Module - April 7, 2016
- D8 with Shibboleth on AWS, Object-Oriented UX - March 3, 2016
- Moving an Intranet from D6 to D8 - February 4, 2016
- Large Scale Drupal, D8 Release Celebration - November 19, 2015
- SEO, Command Line Tips, Site Audit - October 22, 2015
- LESS and Workflow Tools, 2015-16 Meeting Plans - September 17, 2015
- DrupalCon LA Highlights - June 18, 2015
- ArtsUW.org, UW Drupal Survey, Accessibility - May 21, 2015
- School of Social Work, Drupal 6 to 7 Migration - April 23, 2015
- Multiple Site Challenge, UW Boundless Theme - March 26, 2015
- Node Registration, Admissions Website, UW Boundless Theme - February 26, 2015
- UW Boundless Theme - January 15, 2015
- Anesthesiology Intranet, Drupalgeddon, Brand Refresh - November 20, 2014
- Department of Medicine Framework, WYSIWYG Image Management - October 16, 2014
- Tracking Revisions, Trumba, Brand Refresh - September 25, 2014
- Drupal 8, UW Drupal Survey: August 21, 2014
- Social Work Intranet, Brand Refresh: June 19, 2014
- Dance Site, Drupal on AWS: May 15, 2014
- UW IT Hosting Options - April 17, 2014
- UW Groups, Music Site, Intranets - March 20, 2014
- Services, Performance Tips on Depts, Payroll Site - February 20, 2014
- Presentation Topics, Group Troubleshooting - January 22, 2014
- UW World Series, Webform, Git Workflow - November 21, 2013
- Acquia in Higher Ed - October 17, 2013
- Feeds, UW Drupal Theme - August 15, 2013
- UW Drupal Theme - July 18, 2013
- UW Groups - June 20, 2013
- School of Nursing Drupal Build - May 16, 2013
- Menu Block, UW Drupal Theme - April 18, 2013
- Git, Features, and Drush, WordPress Theme Drupal Port - March 21, 2013
- Drupal at Temple U, Authentication, Multiple Sites - January 31, 2013
- Drush, PNWDS Recap, Community Support - November 15, 2012
- Topic Brainstorm, Porting WordPress Theme, Accessibility - September 20, 2012
- Introductions, Direction of Group - August 23, 2012