Here's what to do to transfer ownership:
From the ASTRA Search & Edit page:
- Enter current owner's Name, UWNetID or EID, click Find & Verify button.
- Expand the Advanced Search Options (just below the orange Search for authorizations now button).
- Select Authorizations 'owned' by these people (3rd bubble, in the first column).
- Optional steps:
- Select Application (MyFD, eProc, SAGE, EIS, etc.) if you are only looking for specific application authorization.
- Select Limit of Organization, enter org code or description, click Find & Verify. Repeat until all top-level orgs selected.
- Select Show auths ... WITHIN authority (3rd bubble - just below selected orgs).
- Click Search for authorizations now button.
- Select appropriate records or 'All (on this page)' (found just below the Delete, Take Ownership & Undo buttons. Hint: Increase Row
count to fit all records on one page).
- Records without the checkbox and copy/edit button are not within your authority to manage. You'll either need to obtain authority
or contact an Authorizer.
- Click Take Ownership button. Selected records will reflect the update be placed in your cart for completion.
- Click on Cart/Checkout tab or link at top of page within update message.
- Click on Ownership & notification options button.
- Include a note to these users (i.e.; only change in ownership, otherwise remains unchanged).
- If transferring ownership to someone other that yourself, Enter the Name, UWNetID or EID of the new owner, click Find & Verify.
- Click OK to return to cart.
- Click Check out now to finish!