Here is a list of major changes to UW-IT's installation of Jira starting from around May 2012.
- 2016-01-14 - Update to JIRA 7.0.5.
- 2014-10-29 - Update to JIRA 6.3.8.
- 2013-08-28 - Update to JIRA 6.0.4 and GreenHopper 18.104.22.168 and GreenHopper name changed to JIRA Agile.
- 2013-03-25 - Update to JIRA 5.2.8 and GreenHopper 6.1.5.
- 2012-10-17 - Upgrade of Jira to version 5.1.2 and GreenHopper 5.10.6 from Jira 5.0.5. UW-IT-specific changes include the ability to set user names and emails that aren't in the person directory. A list of major changes can be found at Atlassian's release notes for Jira 5.1. Project administrators may also be interested to know that future versions of GreenHopper will make the Rapid Board the default Agile board. Project admins are encouraged to evaluate the new behavior and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any major shortcomings with the new interface. We will try to work through Atlassian Support to address any of these before we deploy the new GreenHopper.
- September 2012 - Addition of the Zephyr Test Case Management plugin for Jira.
- Summer 2012 - Addition of the TFS4JIRA plugin to enable users of Jira to tie changes in TFS to Jira issues. To enable your TFS repository for consumption by JIRA, let us know at email@example.com.
- May 2012 - Upgrade of Jira to version 5.0 from version 4.2. This is a major update to the Jira product. Along with this change, a major change in the UW-IT installation was to enable linking to issues and issue searches from within the wiki. See the Jira 5.0 release notes for a list of major changes.