Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Note: The simple templates look like this:
- Note: The complex templates look like this:
- Develop a project organization diagram that depicts the reporting structure for the project.
- Usually, the project manager is shown in the middle of the chart.
- Show who the project manager reports to for project status (usually the project sponsor).
- Show who reports to the project manager for their respective project activities.
- Show as many levels as needed to express the project organization clearly.