Child pages
  • Requesting an Account

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Information for Users

If you would like a Hyak account, ask your node owner, typically the faculty member leading your research group or the IT director for your academic unit, to submit a request following the instructions below. If you're unsure about whether you are entitled to access to Hyak, ask the faculty member leading your research group or your college or department IT director.

Node Sponsors

If you are a student then please see below link to get access to the stf queue.

Information for Node Owners

If you own nodes on Hyak and would like to to grant access to some user then below are the required steps.

Every user of the Hyak system must have a UW NetID. If a person is not affiliated with the University of Washington and you would like them to have access to Hyak, a Sponsored UW NetID ( must be requested for that user.