The UW groups service supports groups usage throughout the institution by making it easier to define and manage the right groups, and then identify and reuse them in many systems and applications via UW Group ID.
- UW Groups - IT Connect : Let IT Connect introduce you to UW Groups.
- Groups Service Basics : Learn the basics of UW Group IDs, group naming, memberships, and access control.
- Home Groups : Learn how to choose a home group for managing UW Group IDs for your organization, team, service, etc.
- Groups Service Features : A list of brief feature descriptions supported by the groups service.
- Institutional Groups : Reference groups provisioned from institutional data sources (HR, academic, etc.)
- Groups UI : Sign in to the user interface (groups.uw.edu) with your UW NetID to browse, search, create, update, and manage groups.
Get Involved : Contribute directly to this wiki by posting comments and creating new pages.
Announcements / Discussion : Join firstname.lastname@example.org for service announcements.
Discussion : Discuss the service with other customers and users on email@example.com.
Request Features / Report Bugs : Use our backlog in JIRA to report, find, and watch feature requests and bug reports.
Contact Us : Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the folks in UW-IT who oversee this wiki space and the service.