High Level Differences from ikt.hyak, the 1st generation Hyak system (retired March 2020).
- Mox is an entirely separate cluster. They share nothing with one another.
- You only get what you ask for, regardless of the resources available on the node. If you ask for 1 CPU, you'll only get one. If you ask for 1GB of RAM, you'll only get 1GB.
- An allocation won't get the same set of nodes all the time, just access to the particular number of nodes to which they're entitled.
- No occasional preemption in ckpt (formerly bf queue) for the moment.
- Preempted jobs get 10s to do something smart before being killed and requeued.
- Please report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org with Hyak as the first word in the subject. Please also let us know you're using mox not ikt.
## Memory per node
## Specify the working directory for this job
module load icc_<version>-impi_<VERSION>