|Table of Contents|
Embedded Architects typically meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, 10:30 - noon and 4th Thursday, 2:30 - 4:00 pm.
Subscribing to Meetings
Due to the overhead of updating individual meetings as people join and leave the community, we are switching to UW Trumba calendar for event management.
To join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list:
To receive meeting invitations:
Due to some calendar application limitations of subscribing to events:
Upcoming Meetings (next 3 months)
RSS Feed titleBar false max 24 url https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sea_uwit-ea.rss?months=3
- DevOps: Discuss and document shared practices by doing both case studies and focusing on particular practice areas
- Continuation of DevOps CoP work
- IT Architecture:
- Identify and discuss high-value technology and application architecture topics.
- Strategy and Business Alignment:
- Share strategies between teams and discuss UW-IT strategic goals
- Review proposed project abstracts or business cases with focus on alignment and value
- Link IT services and project requests to business outcomes
- UnConference: Build an agenda on the fly and discuss topics of interest
- Book Club
Remote Meeting Participation
We support remote participation, we will provide Zoom video conferencing in the meeting invitation. See URL in meeting invitation.
Membership is open. Please send an email to email@example.com to request to be added to the mailing list.
You may check your membership or "leave" the group by using the following:
Technologists at the UW engaged in technical decisions will help to define and share a UW EA vision and strategy and will have relationships they can draw upon to help make decisions in line with that vision. These technologists form a pool of expertise that the Director of EA & Strategy and others can draw on.
- May 2014, formation and first meeting
- Nov 2017, merged with DevOps CoP
- Mar 2018, merged with ByDevForDev
See Google Drive for presentation material.
- Rupert Berk
- Marc Brooks
- Jim Laney
- Jacob Morris
- Eva Piccininni
The steering group meets quarterly to coordinate topics and plan sessions.
See steering group Google Drive for planning material.