Selected Business Services
We will develop a draft Strategy on a Page (SoaP) for a selected set of Business Services during this event. The following Business Services were selected for this pilot based on senior leadership's availability to participate. Strategies for other Business Services will be captured soon. The IT Connect names are shown in parenthesis below.
- Classroom Technologies (Classroom Technology)
- Computing and Storage (Computing and Storage)
- Customer Experience Management - proposed Business Service (UW-IT Customer Experience)
- Email, Calendaring and Collaboration (Productivity Suite)
- High Performance Computing (Research Computing)
- Service Management (UW-IT Service Management)
- Software Licensing (Software Licensing)
- Student Administrative Systems (Student Systems)
Date: September 14, 2016
Location: Cascade Room, Haggett Hall
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Space is limited for this pilot session. Use this Event Registration Form to sign up. You will get a confirmation email along with a list of pre-reading to do before the session.
Submit your SoaP
About the Strategy Practice
See the Strategies page for links to all levels of strategy.
How to Contribute
See the How to Contribute page for steps to contribute to strategy at each level.
Working on strategy in your team? Use the UW-IT Strategy on a Page template: