- Manage your personal identity profile: Establish and update your preferred name and directory publishing preferences.
- Sponsor identity registration for an individual: Employees can sponsor individuals that are not a member of a registered population.
- Request identity registration for a new source population: Organizations that establish a relationship with the UW can request an integration with the Identity Registry in order to programmatically manage identity data for their members.
- Request access to the Identity Registration Web Service: Applications can use a REST API to programmatically register individuals and query for updated records upon change notification.
- Subscribe to notifications for identity updates: Applications can receive notifications via Amazon Simple Notification Service when identity records change.
- Request an identity data export: Application owners can request file exports from the Identity Registry to maintain current identity data about their users.
- Data Imports for Source Populations
- Identity Registration Web Service (IRWS)
- Identity Registry Events and Notifications
- Identity Data Exports
- Request an Export
- Capabilities and Limitations of Data Exports