Depending on your role for a given meeting, you will have different responsibilities you will be accountable for. For more information, find your role below for the information and actions you are responsible for.
- Attendees (in-person and call-in) announced at start of meeting
- Late attendees announced at meeting breaks
- Technology use policies announced (i.e. laptop use, etc.)
- Phone dialed in (computer audio not used for group meetings)
- Zoom opened and screen shared
- Zoom recording announced at beginning of meeting
- Late call-in attendees announce arrival