This is the place for documents and news, blog-posts and outcomes from various Enterprise Architecture events.
Get informed about upcoming events.
Interested in learning more about Enterprise Architecture? Want to know about upcoming events EA events like the EA Forum and Brainstorm with the EA? Sign up by clicking the following URL and then "Join this Group":
After joining, you will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Reference Architectures and Reference Models
- Enterprise Reference Architecture Process
- Reference Architecture Domains
- Reference Architecture Program Activities
- Reference Architecture Templates
- Reference Architecture Workspace
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Join EA for a half day Capability Mapping Forum and Workshop - September 1, 2015; 9:30AM to 12:30PM in Odegaard Undergraduate Library. The goals for the day are to: build a shared understanding of capability mapping, discuss how you use them and to establish some standards.
EA Workshop - November 5, 2014 1PM to 3PM at the HUB Room 332. Drawing a clear line of sight back to the business and linking Business and IT strategies are core goals of EA. In this workshop, we will first hear from Maria Mckinley and Phil Reed about the issues and challenges surrounding Research and Teaching and Learning. The attendees will capture problem statements for each domain. We will do group work on a selection of problems statements asking, "what services and processes are impacted"
EA in Action at Tech Connect March 24, 2015
Mar 10, 2015
TechTalks Feb 19 - EA in Action
Jan 29, 2015
EA Workshop - Teaching & Learning and Research and EA
Nov 05, 2014
Other UW EA Resources
- The official EA Website (http://www.washington.edu/uwit/EA/)
- The official Enterprise Architecture Steering Group (EASG) Website (http://www.washington.edu/uwit/EA/steering.html)
- The EASG Wiki Page
- The EA Guiding Principles (http://www.washington.edu/uwit/EA/ea-guiding-principles/overview.html)
- The Architecture Value Scorecard V2