Jim Phelps, Director, Enterprise Architecture and Strategy, UW-IT
- Primary engagements: HR/Payroll Modernization, EA Governance, UW-IT Strategy Practice
- Main activities: Leadership and group facilitation; architecture methods and practices; organizational change
Rupert Berk, Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Primary engagements: Enterprise Integration Platform (EIP), UW-IT DevOps, UW-IT Strategy Practice
- Main activities: IT solution design; architecture methods and practices; group facilitation
Ray Polakovic, Enterprise Information Architect
Bio: Ray brings his experience leading data management and business intelligence initiatives for financial services, legal services, and broadcast media to the role of Enterprise Information Architect. Ray has worked at UW since January, 2016.
- Main activities: Data modeling; data quality management; reference data management; master data management; business intelligence; data visualization; data stewardship
Piet Niederhausen, Enterprise Business Architect
Bio: As a business architect, Piet helps projects and organizations succeed by analyzing their strategies, business capabilities, and systems. His current work includes strategy management for UW-IT and business analysis for the Finance Transformation program. Piet joined UW-IT in 2014 after twelve years at Georgetown University as a business analyst, IT service manager, and web application developer.