Starting in March, all meetings will be online only (no meeting room) until further notice. See Zoom Meeting Information.
Tools for Online Business Analysis (Part 3)
Tuesday, May 18, 2021: 3pm - 4:30pm
- Managing an online team including short- and long-term planning, project alignment, and team mission
- Using Lucidchart (Diane Branczeisz, ISC)
Program for 2020-2021
Our topics for 2019-2020 are organized by track:
- Business Analysis at the UW: Learn about and share your perspective on how business analysis works. Discuss business analysis roles, methods, jobs, and professional development.
- Business Analysis Lifecycle: What are the phases of business analysis work in a typical project? What methods are most used in each phase? Share your experience and learn from others.
- Special Topics: Topics identified by you, the members. We encourage you to bring forward your questions or case studies for discussion.
All topics are tentative until the meeting is announced to the mailing list – Join the BACoP to receive announcements.
June Meeting (topic TBD)
Tuesday, June 15, 2021: 3pm - 4:30pm
See the Past Sessions page.